Are you like us, do you LOVE coffee? We created this giveaway for you!
What you'll win
Grand Prize Package
The Death Before Decaf Grand Prize Package is a coffee lover's dream come true. In includes:
- 4 Liquid Hardware Aurora Travel Coffee Mugs of your choice
- 1 Nine Cup Moka Express Bialetti Stovetop Espresso Maker
- 12 Bar Sample Pack from Kate's Real Food
- 2 Doma Diner Mugs and 2 Cans of P.O.W. Protect Our Winters
- 2 Pounds of Chapolera Coffee of your choice plus a Chapolera T-shirt and Tote Bag
- 2 Pounds of Stoked Roaster's "Fall Stoke" Coffee
- 2 Pounds of Snake River Roasters Coffee
- 6 Pounds of Cody Coffee plus a Cody Coffee Hat & Shirt
2 Runner Up Packages
We'll select two Runner-Up winners. They will each receive:
- 1 Liquid Hardware Aurora Travel Mug
- 1 Six Cup Moka Express Bialetti Stovetop Espresso Maker
- 1 Doma Diner Mug and 1 Can of P.O.W. Protect Our Winters
- 1 Pound of Chapolera Coffee of your choice and a T-shirt
- 1 Pound of Stoked Roaster's "Fall Stoke" Coffee
- 1 Pound of Snake River Roasters Coffee
- 3 Pounds of Cody Coffee plus a Cody Coffee Hat & Shirt
A HUGE shout out to our participating brands!
Chapolera Coffee, we don't go to Idaho Falls without stopping in to see Jenny and get our fix of her delicious coffee.
Kate's Real Food, these guys are practically our neighbors here in Victor and have our back whenever we need anything. Their hand rolled energy bars are delicious! Trail running, skiing, or just a coffee break we love Kate's Real Food.
Bialetti, 100% of the staff here at Liquid Hardware uses a Bialetti Stovetop Espresso maker daily. We keep one at the office and at home. Works great camping too!
Stoked Roasters, Not only does Jax roast amazing coffee but here "Stoked Stix" instant coffee is our go to for a quick pick me up or coffee on the trail.
Snake River Roasters was one of our first local accounts to purchase our bottles and support us as a small startup. It's great to have them as fans and we're certainly fans of theirs.
Jesse at Cody Coffee is the epitome of a coffee entrepreneur. He started roasting coffee for friends and the word got out about the best tasting coffee in Cody. What's a guy to do? Open a coffee shop and roaster!
Doma Doma Doma, can you hear us chanting? Served locally here in Teton Valley at our favorite coffee shops. Doma is synonymous with quality, tasty coffee.